Friday, April 17, 2015


Japonesque Glitz & Glam Brush Set (RSP:  $14.88 - $20)
ybf Delipcious Dream 5-Piece Lip Collection (RSP:  $34.95)

$10.49 for all @ The Shopping Channel

This is the stuff I got for myself during the promotion.  That was before I knew that some items had free shipping, but I would have gotten these anyway.  I only had to pay shipping for these.

I don't really wear makeup, but I'd like to learn.  I wanted some good quality stuff to get me started, so this promotion came at the right time!  Even though I've never heard of the company, Japonesque stuff is supposed to be well made.

I just really bought it because it was the right price, and I love pink glitter.  The package says it's a $45 value!

I've never heard of the lipstick brand either, since it's only sold on the shopping channel and on the retailer's site.  It has over 100 good reviews on hsc though, and it sounded like just what I was looking for!

I used to wear lipstick sometimes in high school (mostly for Halloween), and the ones I tried all had problems.  They were drying, they smelled bad, they didn't last long, and they were mostly matte...I wanted something that was the complete opposite of that, and these fit the bill!

They smell (and supposedly taste) good, they have high shine, and they're said to last long.  Even at the regular price of around $7 each, these seem like a steal.  That's the price of drugstore makeup, and those ones all have those qualities I dislike!

No comments:

Post a Comment