Wednesday, April 15, 2015


George Women's Dress Boot - $5 (RSP:  $35)
George Pioneer Buckled Boots - $5 (RSP:  $29)
G21 Women's Flannel Pyjama Pants - $3 (RSP:  $9)
G21 Womens Plaid Pyjama Bottoms - $3 (RSP:  $9)

All @ Walmart.ca

This is the first I've bought from them ever since they did away with their free shipping policy.  Too bad...but luckily they still ship for free to a post office.  There is one near me, so it's still worth ordering from them!

I actually bought two of the first boot, one was for my mom.  I was undecided about them, since it pleather doesn't last that long...but since they were so cheap, I decided to give them a try.

Well, they're a lot nicer than I expected!  $5 isn't much, so it's worth it even if I only get a few wears out of it.

The second one was better.  It's pretty comfortable, so I'll get a lot of use out of it!  The fake suede does feel pretty stiff and crappy, but it looks great on.  I just bought it in brown, so hopefully that comes.

The pants were utter disappointments.  They're the worst flannel I've ever felt!  They were so rough and cheap feeling, plus the colours weren't that bright in person.  Worst of all, they sent me the wrong colour!


It's just bizarre having a black Christmas themed item.  So depressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment