Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Pack of two socks:  $1.25 @ Dollarama
32GB USB drive:  $2.56 (free with Ebay bucks!) @ Ebay (RSP:  $8.99+)
Metallic/pearlescent rosette rings:  $1.25 each @ EFADS

The socks aren't cotton, but I haven't noticed anything detrimental, so I still pick them up whenever I see a print I like.

More dollar store jewelry, from the exact same store as last time!  As a bonus, these are clip-ons..I rarely see those anymore.

I probably wouldn't wear them as earrings, but I thought they'd be great rings/decorations.  I love everything about them, from the pearly rosette centers to the chrome outer petals.  Just had to get them! 

One's gold and one's silver, if it wasn't obvious from the blown-out picture.

The USB drive is a funny story.  It's either a seller mistake, or the post office's mistake...my package arrived damaged with a whole bunch of garbage in it, plus that thing. 

I was expecting a shirt.  The seller didn't even have any electronics for sale, so the whole thing is just bizarre to me.  At least there was something useful with the ripped wires thrown in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment