Friday, November 4, 2011


Black/white turnlock purse:  $5 (RSP:  $34.50)
Salmon turnlock purse:  $5 (RSP:  $41)
Boston bag:  $5 (RSP:  $41)

Rhinestone skull flask (RSP:  $14.25)
Silver rhinestone flask (RSP:  $16.50)
Pearl necklace (RSP:  $16.50)
Filigree bracelet (RSP:  $16.50)
Dragonfly pearl earrings (RSP:  $16.50)

5 for $10

All from Icing by Claire's.

I have way too many purses now, but I just couldn't pass these up.  I don't have any boston bags, and this one is made out of a faux leather-most of the other ones I've seen have been with worse materials.

I'm not too crazy about how it looks, but bought it because it holds an insane amount of stuff...everything in the last two posts and more!

The salmon one has a neat frame clutch that none of my other purses has, and it's a colour I don't already have.

I probably shouldn't have bought the black/white one since I have so many in that style..but I guess I don't have one exactly like this.

I just love flasks so I had to take those ones home.  Course I had to pad out my purchases as well.  I don't think the bracelet was really worth the price, but there was nothing else I really wanted there.

I absolutely wanted the necklace and I love the earrings too (though I kind of doubt I would wear them).  They were just too pretty to leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment