Saturday, May 26, 2018


Stone makeup brush set (RSP:  $12.99)
Mermaid makeup brush set (RSP:  $14.99)
Unicorn bath sponge (RSP:  $3.99)
Bunny bath poof (RSP:  $3.99)

Artis dupe brush sets (RSP:  $19.99 each)
Reversible sequin notebook (RSP:  $12.99)

All $1 each @ Urban planet.

So glad I checked today!  The Artis dupe was a great deal.  I looked on YouTube and they seem to perform well.

The stone brushes were $4 on the website so I'm glad I passed.

They also had tons of unicorn and mermaid brushes that were 1-3 packs but they didn't seem worth it.




I was sort of tempted by this unicorn highlighter palette that I saw.  I see that company all of the time at Winners for $10.

Well, I'm glad I passed because reviews aren't great.  Even for $1!  The brand is "color story" by almar.  Turns out you van get them for $5 retail in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment