Wednesday, September 21, 2016


Ceramic cherub planter:  $.99
Big ceramic Persian cat:  $2.99

Both @ Value Village

I was shocked when I saw these!  Usually everything is overpriced, but these were very reasonable.  The cat was definitely underpriced.  I saw it several times before, every time it was around $10-$15 so it was easy to pass up.

But for this price...I couldn't resist!  I thought I could do something with it...maybe turn it into a table.  Turns out you can still buy it unfired for $36!


Surprisingly, I've seen the cat for $50 on etsy!  I don't know if anyone actually buys them at that price though.

A better picture of the planter:


I just thought it was cute and colourful, plus I liked all of the molded details.  The price was sure right too!  Usually this would be $2-$3.  I have no idea how old it is though, there are no markings.

No comments:

Post a Comment