Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Full length beaded dress:  $10 @ Value Village

It was half off day.  Surprisingly, this was the only decent thing I found!  I hardly see beaded dresses in the first place, and when I do, they mainly have HUGE shoulders and boxy silhouettes.

Not this one!  It's actually completely form fitting.  I love the gold flowers!


Even the black parts are beaded....dresses like these take forever to make!  Designer ones are $2,000+, but nobody seems to want these dresses much anymore.

You can get the vintage ones for so cheap online!  Around $10-$20 plus shipping.  I've seen some really gorgeous ones, but I'll wait until I find them in person.  

Besides..they look so fancy, I can't really think of a time where I'd wear one!  I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear a dress like this in person...just celebrities going to movie premieres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment