Saturday, September 24, 2011


3 x Padded camisole sets:  $2 each @ EFADS
Leopard chiffon scarf:  $1.25 @ EFADS
Dri-wear socks:  free @ Mark's Work Warehouse (RSP:  $7.99)
Ear plugs:  $.40 @ Mark's Work Warehouse

Sometimes the dollar store can really surprise you-I probably should have just bought one camisole set to test, but I didn't want to risk missing out on them.  If they look alright, it would be such a steal! 

They're padded and come with cute boy shorts.  Here's hoping...if they look good, I'll get at least one more in red.

I was a bit undecided on the leopard scarf, since I'm sure they were selling them for only a dollar just a few months back..too bad I didn't pick one up then.  This was the only leopard one, and they're about the same price on eBay, so it came home with me.

Mark's work warehouse was having another promotion-these are the best socks I've ever tried, so I just had to pick up another pair when I heard about their promotion.  I bought the cheapest thing in the store, just like last time...I still haven't used the last pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment