Thursday, November 14, 2013


Blue/yellow horse print halter dress:  $8.52 (RSP: $ 13+)
Pack of 5 anti slip shoe pads:  $1.98
Silver armor ring:  $1.06
Dancing green guy toy set:  $1.04
Coral necklace:  $2.06 (BIN:  $4.99)

All off eBay.

I wasn't sure if that horse dress would fit, since the measurements I've seen have run everywhere.  Turns out it's a little snug, but it's still ok otherwise.  Definitely not the 31 inches I've read in some places!

I took a chance because I thought the print was so neat.  It's a little busy, but I like the colour combination and style.

The rest are a bunch of random impulse buys.  I kind of regret buying the toys, they weren't very interesting in person.  I thought it was so cute and funny of the seller to describe the set as a "dream combination."

No comments:

Post a Comment